I'm The Stubborn One?


Oh my friend Peanut is exactly what his name is... A NUT! He said to all of you that I was being a stubborn butthead because I didn't want to roll over... yet.. he's so dumb! Our trainer hasn't even told him to do anything and there he is acting dumb and rolling over without being told! Ugh! How embarassing! You want proof! Here it is! (I pretended a couple of times to roll over without being told just so Peanut wouldn't look so stupid doing it alone) I obviously am the smart one of the two. He was acting so ridiculous that even my owners couldn't stop laughing! (Especially my mom! She was getting on my nerves!) Ugh! Peanut! What are we going to do with you!?








Anyways, see ya!

By the way, don't ruff the simple things in life!

 

2 Responses

  1. Karen Says:

    Hi Maxx and Peanut!

    Your mom is linking your blog at the pet challenge on SB.com, so you'll be gaining some new fans.

    I think you are both adorable and sooooo talented! Keep up the good work, you two.

    Just one of your devoted fans,
    Karen